I feel often like no one gives a shit about what I draw except for my close friends. So I kinda wonder if there’s a specific reason or what.
Idek why I have a little bit of followers. IDGI…….
I’ll stop bitching now… I just seriously think that no one likes my art except like my room mates who like it ‘cause they’re nice and all.
I’m pretty sure this is going to get ignored anyway by everyone
I don’t just like your artwork because I’m nice. I like it because I think it’s good. I’m jealous of the work that you do. And it’s part of why I moved down here, because I know we’re both talented and if we could only just focus we’d do some amazing things, because we both work well together.
I know this is just something you’re fighting on with yourself, but I wish my opinion mattered. At least more than just “nice friend”.
I believe in you.
Drawing by puelladespero
Lineart and color by pbjsammich
Dance half naked for me, Rei. DO IT.
Hurray! A finished Rei!
And Spike for good measure.
Pinkie Pie! Mane Six is done!
how exactly do normal people draw? lol
Not like me? lol. I don’t hold my pencil correctly, so I have to rest my hand on my paper/tablet. And then I have hyperhidrosis which acts up randomly so I have to make sure I have something to put something under my hand and ffff I can’t move my hand easily so it’s hard to get nice fluid lines.
Why can’t I draw like a normal person?
- Lovino: Tch... you wish. *thinks for a bit* You wouldn't happen to keep a diary, do you?
- Antonio: Si. Mine is pretty simple though! You can read it all you want. I also keep some sexual fantasies of you in there. *blushes, nervous* Not sure if you really want to read those.
- Lovino: *serious look* I think it's only fair that you share some of it, dammit!
- Antonio: *goes off for a bit, returns with a book and hands it to Lovi* My heart and my diary are open to you!
- Lovino: Yeah, sure. *takes the diary and opens it to a random page to read*
- Antonio: "Day XX Month OO: I had a great day today! Jajajaja. I went and tended to the tomato plants. Lovino was there in the garden. He looked so cute and his cheeks are just as plump and kissable as any tomato! Actually sometimes when he gives me head and he looks up, his face gets red too! And then I can't help but spill into his cute mouth!"
- Antonio: *nervously awaits Lovi's reaction*
- Lovino: .................... *closes the book and hands it back to him* I'm done.